Do you long to create a better world
for yourself and those around you?
So do I – let’s work together! Co-Active coaching requires two equally active participants: coach and client. I stand ready… and you are the other essential ingredient. There are no secret formulas, no ‘best’ practices to get things on the right track: your journey is unique and the good news is that you already possess the seeds of the solutions you seek!
Are you ready to step outside your comfort zone to see your issues (and yourself!) from new angles? Will you invest some time to reflect on how things are, and then invest some more energy to create the better tomorrow you long for?
“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
Where can Coaching help?
- You see an important opportunity but are not sure how to make the most of it
- You feel tired, stressed or over-extended and want a different kind of life
- The same thing keeps cropping up to irritate you, and you want to move past it
- There are things you long to do, that you do not do
- You are ready to leap into a new challenge and seek support for making the transition.
- You simply feel stale, and know the time is right for new growth.
“Coaching is defined as a relationship of possibilities.
‘Imagine a relationship where the total focus is on you …
on what you want in your life and on what will help you achieve it …
Imagine a relationship with someone who will absolutely tell you the truth …
This coaching relationship is one of trust, confidentiality and safety.’ “
— Joseph O’Connor & Andrea Lages in “How Coaching Works“
Discover for yourself!
But many have found that the best way to learn if you’ll like coaching is to request a free vision session. There’s no obligation: I am always happy to help clients explore how coaching works – whether you continue with me, with another coach, or decide not to be coached at all right now. You will walk away from the vision session inspired and more in tune with your best self.